Friday, October 31, 2008

I love it when they tell me how much they love my work

A customer fell in love with my blossom kids baby dolls.
She said "these are so beautiful and adorable. My daughter is 1 and hard rubber/plastic dolls just aren't for her! These are so affordable, I just had to buy both!!! Are you coming out with anymore?"

I did tell her that I would be making more.

She said "I saved one doll for my daughter for Christmas. I gave her the pink one and she LOVES it. She has never liked a doll so much. They are perfect. You can tell in the pics that she is in love. Thank you so much. This is Berkley




Thank you for making something that she loves! I can't wait until you make more! I saved the blue one for Christmas!!! SHe has never taken to a doll like this. This is also the first time I have said "where's your baby, get your baby" and she walked around the house until she found it, picked it up and hugged it!!! So, I knew then that she was comprehending what I was telling her!!! I was so excited I got it on a video!!!

When I received this email from a customer, it made my day I had tears in my eyes, I am not sure if anyone knows how it feels, but when you put a lot of love in to what you love making and someone tells you, and sends you pictures, it its a wonderful feeling. I made this little girls baby doll that she will cherish for a long time.
I hope everyone enjoyed reading my story.

If you would like to see more of my work, please visit both of my shop.
Dulces Creations and The monkey shop.

5 comments:

My 7th Heaven said...

I so agree with you, I LOVE it when someone buys something and then sends me a pic of them or their child wearing what I've made! It really makes my day!

NoraAnne said...

awwww...that's so sweet!

Anonymous said...

Aw, that is such a nice thing to have someone take the time to share with you the impact of your work! When we send off our creations it's sometimes like sending our kids off into the world and we want to know how they're doing.

Karin Schueller said...

That is so great!!! My kids love their monkeys. :) I've never heard a single person say a negative thing about you stuff!! You do an amazing job. :)

Lara said...

That's great!!! I love it when people truly appreciate hard work and talent!! Awesome story!